At Bay House Dental Practice we pride ourselves in creating a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, while providing the highest quality dental care within a comfortable and modern setting.
We understand visiting the dentist can often be a difficult experience. However we always aim to provide the best possible patient experience, even for very nervous patients.
Bay House Dental Practice offers:
- Comfortable facilities. We have three surgeries with one dedicated hygienist surgery.
- Preventative Ethos. We encourage all our patients to look after their teeth including regular dental check ups, having good oral hygiene including brushing your teeth 2 to 3 times a day and a good knowledge about your diet and other factors that may affect your oral health.
- High standards of sterilisation. All our instruments are either single use or cleaned and sterilised before every use according to current guidelines in our dedicated decontamination room away from the surgery environment.
- Regular Staff Training. We try to keep up with all good practice and new innovative techniques and all our clinical staff undergo regular Continuing Professional Development as required for registration by the General Dental Council by attending regular update lectures and courses.
- Latest high-tech equipment. Our equipment is modern with a continual process of renewal and replacement when necessary. The practice is completely digital with the records kept on computer making your information easily and efficiently accessed. Our x-ray system instantly appears on our computer screens making diagnosis of dental problems very quick and efficient.
- Health Inspectorate Wales. Checked and inspected. All our practice procedures conform to current good practice regulations and recommendations.
We use an appointment system that will hopefully allow you to be seen on time at every appointment. However we may at some times run late due to unforeseen problems, emergency appointments or some treatment may just take longer for a patient booked in before you. We will always keep you informed if this is the case.
Please call us on 029 2023 1258 if you would like to know more about the practice or book an appointment.